Thursday, April 2, 2015


Hello Spring

Welcome back, spring.  Oh how we missed you!  I love the arrival of tiny green shoots around the first blooming crocus.  The warm sun is so welcoming, but I know you are still there cold air.  I can feel you trapped in my house, I can feel you in my bones.  Even with the sudden arrival of something so warm as this little flower
the spring cool air keeps me in my sweaters.  I have noticed people craving spring - my class needing and wanting to stay outside on the playground longer
the older classes needed their turn on the playground, fair is fair - so we had an egg hunt elsewhere!  Plastic Easter eggs with stickers inside - a lot of fun!  But even more so, look at what my teenager is trying to do in her room
Grow flowers from seeds!
She bought the pots, soil, and seeds all on her own.  I hope it works for her sake - look at that longing!  My husband is a little less patient for spring
Lovely.  I don't recall anyone rushing out and trying to force winter on our home!  Once the chill of winter has arrived, I wish for snow to be sure.  I am pretty sure you won't find me or anyone wishing it to be so cold you are uncomfortable even in hats and gloves.
Welcome spring with your warm sun and cool air - and all the hopeful renewal you bring with it.

15 minutes of spring thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment